Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and the Company under which you may access our website www.codex-360.com and www.codex360.ie (“our website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users and visitors to our website.
By using the website, you are hereby accepting and agreeing to abide by the acceptable use policy and the general Terms of Conditions.
www.codex360.ie and www.codex-360.com is a website operated by Codex360 (Aled Hughes T/A Codex Kids). We are registered in the Republic of Ireland under company number 432397 and we have our registered office in Dublin, ROI.
The website can only be used for lawful purposes. You may not use our website for the following:
• Breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• Unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• Harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material on this website or videos linked to this website.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our website;
• any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our website; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Standard of Contents
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with Irish law.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
• Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Acceptable Use upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
• We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.