Codex360 MAT Early Years Education Programme
Our Early Years Education Programme encompasses the philosophy of Move-to-Learn & Learn-to-Move and focuses on School Readiness Skills with a specific emphasis on Fundamental Movement Skills and important early learning skills (attention, memory, listening skills, language and literacy).
Would you and your staff like to learn more about:
- The importance of Move to Learn & Learn to Move.
- Exercises that can stimulate the whole body and brain.
- What to do to promote Motor Skills, Coordination, Dexterity, Attention & Focus, Memory, Language and Listening Skills.
- Physical literacy.
- Fundamental movement skills and exercise.
- Red flags for potential motor and learning difficulties in early childhood.
- How to talk to children so children will listen (a bit about auditory processing).
- How to give feedback to a child.
Contact us to learn more about our unique one-of-a-kind CoDex360 MAT and our Early Years Education Programme. We offer on-site training in the using the mat with on-line training videos and printable PDFs for ease of use.
We also award staff with Certification in Basic knowledge and practice in the use of the CoDex360MAT for Early Years Education.
For more information contact us at email@example.com