Auditory Processing Disorder
In this FREE Education Series the topic of Auditory Processing Disorder (APD/CAPD) will be discussed. The talk is aimed at parents, teachers, educators and members of the multidisciplinary team working with school-aged children. You will learn:
- What is an Auditory Processing Disorder?
- How do I know if a child has APD?
- The importance of the Multidisciplinary Team.
- The assessment and management options of APD.
- What can I do to support auditory processing and listening skills?